After the period of two years in the novitiate, the novices are allowed to make their first vows of Chastity, Obedience and Poverty. This is the beginning of the Juniorate stage, which lasts for nine years, after which they take their Final Vows.
During the Juniorate stage, Sisters will:
- Learn to integrate apostolic life and prayer.
- Deepen further their understanding of the three vows.
- Deepen their understanding of the charism, spirituality and the mission of the Congregation.
- Learn to cope with the challenges of the religious life, e.g. community life, apostolic work and consecrated life.
- Prepare themselves for final vows.