Our History – The History of the Congregation 1931-1984
The Congregation started on the June 29, 1931. The first candidates made their formation and on February 2, 1934 they made their first vows. After making their vows, the sisters were appointed to go to different parishes such as Mkuu, Kibosho, Kilema, and Gare. Their services included teaching, caring for the sick, religious instruction, and social services and other numerous charitable works.