Expansion of Services
As the number of members grew, so too did the services.
From 1988 to date, the members have been extending services to different dioceses in the country and outside:
- Chipata Diocese, Zambia (since 1988) – two communities
- Meru Diocese, Kenya (since 1994)
- Kahama Diocese (since 2006)
- St. Petersburg Diocese, Florida, USA
- Dodoma Diocese – two communities
- Shinyanga - three communities
- Musoma - three communities
- Bukoba - two communities
The members do all kinds of work, including: catechesis, teaching, librarian, treasury, hospitals, caring for homeless children, farming and housework.