Empowered by the strength of our CDNK Charism of serving Jesus through the whole human race, we invite you to walk with us in our life and mission. Your generous gifts support this journey, and we are very grateful to you, our friends, for your financial and prayerful support. We are already providing services across a wide area of East Africa and beyond.
Donations make a great difference, allowing us to expand and improve our services. We use these resources to educate and train more sisters, who would then be able to help more poor children and other people in need.
Please consider making a donation to help us fulfill our mission, which includes prayers for all people, social work, pastoral care, administrative tasks, teaching, arts and crafts, parish ministries, hospitals and health services as well as caring for the disabled, the poor and homeless.
If you have any questions, please contact Sr. Rosamunda Massawe via email. She can also be reached by telephone at (727) 422-8832.
Our top priorities include:
- Educating more sisters who will manage the centers of our apostolate
- Improving our present education and health centers
- Acquiring health suppies and equipment
- Providing for retired sisters
- Caring for poor children, including orphans of HIV Aids, albino, deaf & mute
- Providing of clean and safe drinking water for the poor